AGE OF SIGMAR: WARCRY CORE BOOK (ENG)
Can you hear it calling? The whispers in the night... Join us... Join me! That's the voice of Archaon, beckoning you to the Varanspire, you are going to go, aren't you!
In this high paced skirmish game from Games Workshop you will be pitting together two teams from the Age of Sigmar as although this is a standalone game it is set within the Age of Sigmar universe. Warcry has been made to be fast, action-packed and above all, a complete blood bath! Everyone in the battle is fighting for the chance to be noticed by one of the most powerful warlords in the mortal realms, Archaon as the approval of him is like being royalty in the Age of Sigmar.
This book contains;
- The complete core rules for Warcry, allowing you to play the game
- Rules for open play, including two types of multiplayer battles for 3 or more players - Coalition of Death and Triumph & Treachery
- Rules for matched play, including guidelines to balancing your battleplans and advice on how to run a tournament
- Rules for narrative play that allow you to run thrilling campaigns and forge epic stories where your warband progresses in power and notoriety
- A campaign section, featuring campaign quests for a number of Warcry factions, plus name generation tables for creating your warbands